Terms of Service
- Use of service: Our services are available on "Best Effort." This is a practice that is common for Usenet services. The TweakNews Usenet services are available for use by TweakNews accounts and TweakNews International users only.
- Requirements: You affirm that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and that you are a natural person that is acting for purposes which are outside of your trade, business, craft, or profession, and that you will not use the Tweaknews usenet services for commercial purposes.
- Recurring Payments: If you make a payment using PayPal or another payment method, a Paid Service or a subscription for the TweakNews Usenet services that renews automatically, such as monthly or annually, you agree that we may process your Accepted Payment Method on each monthly, annual or other renewal term (which is based on the applicable billing cycle), on or near the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your Paid Service or Product subscription, as applicable. If you wish to cancel a recurring payment setup through PayPal: Log in to your PayPal account. Click Profile near the top of the page. Click My money. Click Update in the My pre-approved payments section.
- Fees: Tweaknews may, with prior notice, change the fees it charges you for accessing the Usenet services at any time. Any changes or modifications to fees or subscription plans will become effective during a subscription renewal and not during the current subscription period.
- Responsibility: Tweaknews is not responsible for any content or data that is being offered by TweakNews users or by accounts. TweakNews cannot be held responsible for any claim of any third party. By violation of these conditions, TweakNews may disable the account directly and without any debt in refund. The TweakNews user is personally responsible for any messages and/or data that are placed by the user. The assigned username and password are, and should be held, as strictly personal and confidential.
- Spam: Spam is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to terminate any user that violates our no spam policy.
- Control of Content: Please note that Tweaknews does not monitor or control content. All content posted on the Tweaknews services are done at the sole discretion of the users. Tweaknews is a neutral platform for user generated content that does not manipulate, monitor, or use algorithms to promote or distribute user generated content.
- Copyright: Tweaknews has a zero-tolerance copyright infringement policy. To file a Notice and Takedown pursuant to a copyright complaint, please go directly to our Notice and Takedown policy.
- Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL TWEAKNEWS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF OUR SERVICES; ANY WEBSITES OR SERVICES LINKED TO OUR SERVICES, THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES OR SERVICES; CONTENT ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY; INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY HEREUNDER SHALL BE FOR YOU TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
- Netiquette: The user is considered to act to and follow the norms of the Netiquette while using our service.
- Cancellation terms: Accounts expire automatically when the closing date is reached. In case you have set up a recurring payment, you can cancel this by logging in to the dashboard.
- Refund policy: Since our service is pre-paid, we cannot offer refunds. If you think something is not in order with your payment, please contact us using the support form.